- Mastaver (Masteron) Vermodje
Masteron Vermodje is an anabolic steroid used by bodybuilders in cutting cycles for final reduction of subcutaneous fat. Its effect is most striking when body fat are already less.
- Mastaver is commonly used in contest preparation for many reasons. It will not aromatize into estrogen. Competing bodybuilders find this extremely beneficial, because aromatization typically causes excess water retention which may give the muscles a smooth appearance. Another advantage of Masteron is its strong androgenic component. The androgenic effect can cause a noticeable improvement in muscle density and hardness help get ripped (appearance if the body fat percentage is low enough). The androgenic effect is also crucial because it helps to provide sufficient ” shock drive ” for intense training when an athlete has lowered his caloric intake for contest preparation.
- Mastaver Side Effect
- Athletes rarely experience any side effects with this drug. Not hepatoxic and gynecomastia should not be a concern since it does not convert to estrogen.
- Mastaver Dosage
- The average dosage of Mastaver is 100 mg, which injected every other day, because it has a short duration of action. Popular steroids which can be stacked with (Drostanolone propionate) includes Parabolan (trenbolone hexahydrobencylcarbonate), Winstrol (stanozolol) and Anavar (Oxandrolone).
- Package: 10 ml vial (100mg/1ml)
Brand name: Mastaver
Active substance: Drostanolone propionate